- August 23, 2017
- Posted by: David
- Category: Uncategorized
New roof offers you the chance to enhance the aesthetic appeal of your house and boost its value.
New roof possibly isn’t the initial thing that enters your mind when thinking about home renovations that boost house value. Yet survey conducted by Remodeling Magazine shows that having brand-new roof covering can significantly effect the house value — particularly its resale value.
Each year, Remodeling Magazine conducts a comprehensive survey that compares home improvements and how they boost the building’s value. Roof replacement, bathroom remodels,basement finishing, new decks and windows were included to the list of home improvements used in the survey. According to Remodeling Magazine, a new roofing increases house value of almost $12,000. The survey additionally exposed that home owners that have recently installed a new roof can bank on recovering on average 62.9% of the installation costs. This fact places new roof covering even above bathroom remodeling.
5 Reasons to Install a New Roof
1. Boost home value. As stated above, a new roofing system boosts residence value by practically $12,000, according to the most recent survey.
2. Improve house exterior design. New shingles and tiles may give your roof amazing texture and shade choices that are truly incredible. To keep the historical feeling of your house, just choose bright colors and heavily textured tiles made of clay. To create striking exterior, look for metal roofing of bold colors. The variety of materials is really impressive!
3. Longer period of guarantee. The minimum period of guarantee for an average roof is at least 10 years. Though, it depends on the material you’ll use. For example, asphalt shingles may stay for 20-30 years, metal – up to 45 and concrete tiles today provide guarantees as long as half a century.
4. Amazing roofing modern technology. If you’ve just bought a house, but it’s not new, or have been living in it for a long time, think about the modern technologies offered currently by a roofing sector. You may even cut down your energy bills by installing special shingles accumulating solar power.
5. You won’t be afraid of roof inspection. When a residence goes on the market, the roof is one of the most visible parts — not simply to prospective residence buyers but additionally to building appraisers and inspectors. A roof in bad condition can stop a home sale dead in its tracks. That’s why it’s wise to change an old roofing with a new one.
Roof replacement in Chattanooga, Tennessee, is a very important and serious process which requires experienced professionals to be involved into. Never sacrifice quality for price. With 50+ years of experience, Roofing Chattanooga specialists will assist you with any type of roof services and install the roof that will stay for decades. Call us today to schedule a free consultation!